Unusual, original and so tasty.
When we talk about gourmet cuisine, we hardly recall the Vietnamese dishes. But in vain! The cuisine of this Asian country is famous for its unusualness, originality and at the same time it is believed that it combines all the most interesting of the national gastronomic traditions of China, India and France.
Vietnamese dishes are extremely diverse and unusual. Although seafood is the basis of Vietnamese cuisine, do not forget about vegetarian dishes, which are invariably prepared with fresh products, trying to maintain a balance of tastes.
The conceptual chef of the VietCafe restaurant chain Nguyen Thanh Hai recommends the following dishes.
How to Cook Vietnamese Pho Vegetarian Soup
How to cook delicious vegetarian fo. Soup pho is Vietnam's most famous dish. If you have already enjoyed this dish in its original version, you will also find this delicious vegetarian option - pho bo soup with a completely worthy first course for a holiday or an unusual dinner.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
1. Peel the apples from the garbage, cut into large pieces. Cut the white part of the leek very finely, finely chop the green onion feathers into pieces.
2. Pour 4 liters of water into the pan and cook vegetables and apples in it. Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and salt.
3. Cut the ginger into slices, peel the garlic, chop the onions (or red onions) in half, add anise, cinnamon sticks, and nutmeg to the baking sheet. Dry in the oven at high heat / grill until the crust is lightly browned.
4. Wrap the spices in a mesh bag and place in a pot of boiling water.
5. Cut slices of tofu, the size for one bite. Send them pickled with salt, sugar, onion and 1 teaspoon of five spice powder. Mushrooms also cut the same slices and send to pickle the same time - for 10-15 minutes.
7. After that, fry the tofu and mushrooms on the stove. Add soy sauce to taste.
8. Boil the noodles in boiling water for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Rinse with cold water. Then rinse quickly with hot water again to prevent adhesion.
9. Put mushrooms, tofu in a deep plate, sprinkle with chopped green onions and pour in the broth.
10. You can add a little lemon juice, garnish with basil, bean sprouts and other favorite herbs. Bon Appetit!
Quickly play casinogmslot - go ahead - place bets and get incredibly pleasant prizes on all slot machines from the most famous manufacturers of world gambling content!
Vegetarian recipes: delicious, hearty, harmonious
Correctly compiling your diet is a science. A person is born to live a full and fulfilled life, but this is impossible without proper nutrition. For normal life, development and full-fledged activity, a constant supply of nutrients is necessary - a kind of "bricks" on which existence is based. However, the physiological aspect is not the only component of a healthy diet, since with every dish not only nutrients enter the body, but also the energy of any eaten piece. Therefore, it is important to monitor not only the quality of the menu, but also what it is prepared from, what emotions it brings to the inner world, whether it can bring a bit of harmony, or vice versa, inspires baseness and self-loathing in the soul.
Recipes of vegetarian dishes, thought out to the smallest detail and more than once rescued by a tasty and hearty lunch or fast-cooked dinner, fully comply with all the principles on which health is based. In them you will not find a single ingredient that would cause cruelty to living creatures that inhabit the planet, which means that the emotional and energy balance after eating will not be destroyed by negativity.
A variety of vegetarian foods: recipes that can conquer the stomachs and hearts
It may seem to an ignorant person that a plant diet is deprived of goodies and variety. In fact, this assumption has nothing to do with the true state of affairs. The number of vegetarian recipes amounts to hundreds of thousands, and their taste and nutritional characteristics can surprise even the most fastidious gourmets. Vegetables, fruits, beans, soybeans, nuts, herbs and roots - all this was given to us by Mother Nature to support life, strengthen health and longevity, nutrition and prosperity. So is it really not enough to enjoy every meal? Is it really necessary to kill to satisfy hunger? The answer is obvious.
Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes
Gifts collected from the garden with the caring hands of farmers (and even better - self-grown) should be present in the diet of each person, and daily. Vegetables are good both in their original form, and as a variety of salads. In addition, vegetarian recipes offer a lot of options for the heat treatment of vegetable mixtures, starting with banal cooking and ending with passivation and baking. The abundance of vitamins and mineral components in their composition, low calorie content and easy digestibility make vegetables a favorite product of all who monitor their health.
It is noteworthy that each representative of this group of plant products is endowed with a unique combination of nutrients, which means that you can make a diet in such a way as to provide the body with everything necessary. Of course, heat treatment reduces their nutritional value, but even the part that remains will be enough to maintain vitamin balance.
Among the variety of vegetables, there are also “champions” with the highest content of vitamins, which have become the basis of the best vegetarian recipes:
- Carrots are the most valuable source of carotene (provitamin A), which is responsible for the formation of immunity, relieves stress symptoms, improves the condition of hair and teeth. You can find this component in tomatoes, but the concentration will be slightly less.
- Sweet pepper (especially red) will give a shock dose of vitamin C, which even a child knows about the benefits.
- White cabbage stores in its composition vitamin U, which is responsible for the restoration of body tissues. True, its molecules are unstable, therefore, immediately decompose at high temperatures.
These representatives are only a small part of the variety of nutritional and mineral components that can be found in the garden.
Delicious Vegetarian Dishes: Fruit Recipes
Modern medicine offers to treat any minor vitamin deficiency with pharmaceuticals and artificial vitamins. At the same time, daily consumption of fruits can solve this problem much more efficiently, and, what is equally important, safer. Fast vegetarian recipes that include fruits have many benefits:
- Almost all fruits are easily and fully absorbed by the digestive tract.
- The amounts of minerals and vitamins that make up these juicy and delicious gifts of nature are more than enough to maintain balance in the body.
- A high fiber content has a beneficial effect on metabolism.
- Fruits can satisfy not only hunger, but also thirst, because on average 80% of them are composed of water.
- Fruit fiber removes many harmful substances from the body, so some of them are even used as a kind of “antidote” for poisoning and foodborne infections.
- The visual appeal of bright and juicy fruits can ignite the appetite on a subconscious level, which is especially important for small little ones, because each parent knows how difficult it is sometimes to feed a child.
The benefits of fruits affect not only the internal balance of the body - each of them is a source of youth and external beauty. It’s not without reason that there is a saying about the “rejuvenating apple” among people - by including recipes of vegetarian dishes with fruits in the daily menu, you can forget about sagging skin, dull hair, brittle nails, wrinkles and other signs of imbalance in the body.
Cereals: simple vegetarian recipes for all occasions
The use of cereals on the menu is not only in the high content of vegetable easily digestible carbohydrates and fiber, which have a cleansing effect on the intestines, removing all toxins and toxins - they also contain a large number of “right” proteins, mineral components and essential amino acids. Each type of cereal in its own way is beneficial for the body:
- Inexpensive vegetarian recipes from oats - perhaps the most nutritious that is among cereal dishes. Whole oats are rich in B, A, and E vitamins, dietary fiber, amino acids, and minerals. It strengthens the immune system, lowers cholesterol and normalizes blood pressure.
- Rice dishes are high in carbohydrates and starch. They are easily digested and conducive to digestion. In addition, rice-based vegetarian recipes can help remove toxins, soothe the nervous system and restore a healthy glow to the skin.
- The healing properties of buckwheat are explained by the iron and magnesium included in the composition. Regular consumption of buckwheat porridge can even relieve advanced peptic ulcer disease, strengthen blood vessels and normalize blood counts.
- Recipes of barley vegetarian dishes are a unique “cure” for high blood cholesterol. In addition to traditional nutrients and dietary fiber, pearl barley, which is obtained from barley grains, also contains ash elements necessary for life.
- The high amino acid content in corn explains the rejuvenating and healing properties of this cereal. By including easy vegetarian recipes from corn grits in the daily menu, you can get rid of joint diseases, normalize the activity of sebaceous glands in the skin and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
Of course, when cleaning, grinding and crushing cereals, the nutrients contained in the shell and the germ are removed, therefore whole grains are much more useful than processed ones. But even cereals crushed into flour contain many useful components that will help not only enrich the menu, but also balance it.
Bean Vegetarian Recipes - Fast and Delicious
For vegetarians, legumes are an indispensable source of protein, so their inclusion in the diet is mandatory. In addition, the composition of the beans is characterized by a high content of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements, which are necessary to ensure the full functioning of all body systems.
The main benefits of bean products are a unique combination of useful components of this type of product:
- Thanks to plant fiber, digestive processes are normalized.
- Despite the assurances of those who promote meat-eating, bean protein is much more beneficial for the body than an animal.
- Plant fibers have a positive effect on blood cholesterol.
- Fiber and pectins remove toxins, toxins, salts of heavy metals.
- Molybdenum normalizes the level of glucose in the blood, and also has a pronounced cleansing effect aimed at removing preservatives, from which it is almost impossible to completely protect the diet.
- Magnesium and potassium strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- Lysine calms the nervous system and reduces stress levels.
- Phytoestrogens normalize the hormonal background of a woman, reduce unpleasant symptoms during menopause and other hormonal failures.
True, it’s an art to make beans delicious. So that they are sufficiently boiled and at the same time do not turn into porridge, it is worth using proven vegetarian recipes with a photo, which describes the process in detail and indicates the time schedule for cooking. Undercooked and raw beans can be dangerous for the digestive tract, as they cause unpleasant symptoms of too much bloating and flatulence. The ideal state is when the bean shell has already boiled and cracked, and the contents have not yet fallen out.
Compromising vegetarian cuisine: recipes for every day for lacto-vegetarians
Modern vegetarianism has undergone many changes in the course of history. So, with the passage of time, philosophy developed branches that allowed some relaxation in the plant diet. For example, lacto-vegetarianism implies the inclusion of dairy and sour-milk products in the menu, ovovietarianism - eggs, and their symbiosis allows the mention of both recipes in the ingredients of vegetarian recipes. And if everything is very clear with milk, kefir and yogurt, then there may be slight disagreement when choosing cheeses.
So, rennet of animal origin, which is used in the manufacture of certain types of cheese, is produced in the stomach of ruminants. For its prey, it is necessary to take the life of newborn calves no older than a month (since at an older age, the enzyme synthesis stops), which not a single vegetarian will do. However, not everything is so categorical, since the modern food industry has learned to create this enzyme in an artificial microbial way. In this case, the composition of the cheese will necessarily include the inscription “microbial”, “microbiological”, “plant” or “non-animal” rennet.
In addition, if you study in detail all modern developments, you can immediately determine the type and origin of rennet. Cheeses allowed in the preparation of vegetarian dishes may contain one of these components indicating the artificial origin of abomasum:
- Meito Microbial Rennet,
- 100% chymosin.
This list is not complete, however, these components are most common as substitutes for animal abomasum in the manufacture of cheeses.
Delicious vegetarian recipes - the foundation of health and longevity
The benefits of plant foods are hard to overestimate. Each product donated by nature is a source of vital nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other valuable components. Despite constant debate about the lack of nutrition of vegetarians, their flowering appearance, active lifestyle and unwavering health prove the opposite. When switching to a vegetable menu, nails are strengthened, hair becomes shiny, and skin is smooth and supple. The same healing processes occur with internal organs that do not suffer from the receipt of inappropriate animal food for humans.
By switching to a vegetable diet, you can maintain health not only for yourself, but also for your neighbor, because every steak or portion of barbecue is obtained at the cost of someone's life. Recipes of vegetarian cuisine with a photo clearly demonstrate: you can eat tasty, wholesome and varied, without killing anyone. Each sausage bought at the store, each cutlet and chop is a step towards the meat industry, built on a foundation of blood, suffering and pain of innocently killed living creatures. So why become an intermediary in this criminal chain?
In addition, vegetarian recipes are the most delicious recipes that can be found in the kitchens of any nationality. What are the famous apple pancakes, the most delicate pistachio mousse or carrot cake! And for those who prefer a more thorough diet, ratatouille, mushroom casserole or cabbage cutlets will become a real treat. Beautiful, bright, juicy and incredibly tasty dishes from plant foods will decorate every table, fill the diet with useful ingredients, bring peace and harmony to the soul!