The sauce will help to make any dish tasty, rich, original. He will give the familiar food a new, special taste. If you want to surprise your family and friends with an amazingly delicious dish, prepare mushroom sauce.
Gravy Feature the fact is that you need a little mushrooms for its preparation, and the taste and aroma will be so saturated, as if you used a lot of mushrooms.
The recipes for mushroom sauce are varied, for sure, you will choose the one that you like. It is also a great food supplement for fasting.
Classic Mushroom Sauce Recipe
It should be noted right away that for making sauces any mushrooms fit. It can be mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms, oyster mushrooms. We will prepare mushroom sauce with champignons.
- champignons - 150-200 g,
- a piece of butter
- flour - 0.25 g (tablespoon),
- cream - 0.250 g
- medium sized onion,
- salt, pepper - to taste,
- ground nutmeg - a pinch.
- My mushrooms, cut into small cubes.
- We clean the onion, chop it.
- All together, fry in butter until the liquid from the mushrooms completely evaporates.
- We spread the contents of the pan using a slotted spoon.
- Pour the cream into the same pan. We warm them, but do not let them boil. Gradually pour flour, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps.
- We make sure that the mass is hot, but not boiling.
- Salt, pepper, send fried mushrooms and nutmeg to the pan.
- Turn off the pan as soon as the mixture begins to thicken. At the same time, it should not boil. To prevent the mass from boiling, heat it over low heat with constant stirring. The sauce thickens, usually quickly.
Now you can serve the sauce to the finished dish in the saucepan or pour food before serving.
Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Creamy mushroom sauce prepared according to the same principlebut with a lot of added butter.
It is better to cook with garlic and bacon
- Garlic is fried in butter first.
- Stew mushrooms and onions until the liquid completely evaporates in another container.
- When the mushrooms are ready, add them to the garlic oil.
- Salt, pepper, pour a glass of fat cream.
- Add flour, mix, wait for the mass to thicken.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs. The sauce is ready.
Such a sauce perfectly complement meat dishes.
In the same way prepare sauce with sour cream. Cream replaces this product. Sour cream is thicker, so we reduce the amount of flour, as well as the amount of butter.
Classic mushroom mushroom sauce
Ingredients: 170 g of fresh mushrooms, onions, 70 g butter, 1 large spoonful of flour, a glass of very fat cream, salt, ground nutmeg.
If the hostess went too far with the density of the dishes, the same fat cream or even plain milk will help to rectify the situation.
With creamy taste
Ingredients: 180 g of porcini mushrooms, 260 g of cream (35% fat), 3-4 garlic cloves, 55 g of butter, a pinch of ground black pepper and ground nutmeg, salt.
- Butter is melted in a skillet. The chopped garlic is laid out in it and on a small fire it warms up for a couple of minutes. Be sure to continuously stir the product so that it does not burn.
- Then finely chopped porcini mushrooms pour into the pan. They immediately salted, flavored with seasonings and left on fire for 8-9 minutes.
- Thick heavy cream pour in and the resulting mass languishes for 7-8 minutes with frequent stirring. During this time, the sauce will thicken and decrease in volume.
To make the mushroom sauce made of champignons with cream uniform, you can beat it with a submersible blender.
Mushroom meat sauce - step by step
Ingredients: 110 g champignons, large onion (white), 60 g butter and 1.5 cups cream (both dairy products should be as fat as possible), a pinch of salt, 1 large spoon of wheat flour.
This mushroom sauce can be served as a gravy for meat dishes.
- Small pieces of onion are fried in well-heated lean oil until golden brown. Then crushed mushrooms are poured into the pan and the whole mass is cooked until the liquid completely evaporates from the tank.
- In a separate frying pan, butter is melted and combined with flour. Cream is also poured here. The mass is languishing over low heat.
- The frying from the first step is transferred to the cream base for the sauce, the mass is salted and cooked for another 4-6 minutes with frequent stirring.
Served mushroom sauce for meat hot with a lot of chopped fresh herbs.
Ingredients: a pound of fresh champignons, 25 g butter of high-grade flour and butter, a full glass of not too greasy sour cream, onion, a mixture of colored ground peppers, salt.
- First, onion with any vegetable oil is fried until transparent. Shredded fresh mushrooms are laid out to it and the mass is left on fire until all moisture has evaporated from the pan.
- In another container, butter is dissolved and flour is roasted on it for a couple of minutes. The latter should not change color and even more so burn.
- A thick mixture of flour and oil is transferred to the mushrooms, all the ingredients are salted, pepper to taste and languish for a couple of minutes. Spices with a very bright taste should not be added to the future sauce, otherwise they will “overshadow” the mushrooms.
- Sour cream last goes to the pan. When the mass boils, you can turn off the fire under it.
This spaghetti sauce is served hot.
From dried mushrooms
Ingredients: 15-20 g of any dried mushrooms (preferably white), 1-3 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp. flour, 350-450 ml of mushroom broth, spices to taste, 90 ml of sour cream of medium fat content, salt.
Mushroom sauce is a good addition to any dish.
- First you need to do dried mushrooms. They are washed well and poured with boiling water for at least 3 hours, but you can completely leave them all night. Porcini mushrooms are ideally suited for such a sauce, as they give it an amazing aroma.
- Prepared mushrooms are boiled in boiling water for 20-25 minutes. The broth remaining after them does not pour out - it will also be used in the future in the cooking process.
- Finished mushrooms are finely chopped.
- In a frying pan, flour is fried in a small amount of any oil. Mushroom broth is gradually added to it and the whole mass is intensively stirred.
- Sour cream, spices and salt are introduced. It is enough to stew the mass for another 3-4 minutes before thickening.
Ready-made sauce of dried mushrooms is good both in hot and in cold form.
Mushroom sauce with sour cream base
Ingredients: 90 ml of fat milk, 380 g of fresh mushrooms, a glass of homemade sour cream, 3 large spoons of pre-sifted flour, 60 g of maximum fat butter, onion, table salt, black pepper.
- The onion is peeled, cut smaller and passaged in butter. When the vegetable gets a golden hue, small pieces of mushrooms are sent to it. Together, the products are stewed over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- The base for the sauce is sprinkled with flour, salt and pepper.
- Everything is thoroughly kneaded. Without interrupting this process, milk is poured into the pan and the sauce is stewed until the mushrooms are completely ready.
- It remains to add sour cream and cook a treat until thickened. In this case, the fire should be minimal so that the mass does not burn.
Ready creamy mushroom sauce can be served with slices or chopped in a blender. If the dish will complement pancakes, pancakes or just served with saltine crackers, then it will first need to be well cooled.
Bechamel with mushrooms
Ingredients: 290 g of fresh mushrooms (preferably champignons), 730 ml of homemade milk, 80 g of butter, 60 g of pre-sifted flour, half a bunch of fresh dill, coarse salt, ground nutmeg.
Thanks to bechamel sauce with mushroom flavor, everyday food will become refined.
- Mushrooms are thoroughly washed, slightly dried and cut into thin plates. Butter is melted in a frying pan and the mushroom slices are fried on it until cooked. It will take 12-15 minutes. The contents of the pan are periodically stirred with a wide spatula.
- The onion is peeled, cut very finely and added to the almost ready-made mushrooms. After mixing, the ingredients are cooked together for 3-4 minutes. The mass is salted and sprinkled with seasoning.
- Flour is introduced to the remaining ingredients through a sieve. After its addition, the constituent containers are rapidly and actively mixed.
- The stewpan warms up the milk well. It is introduced into the base for the sauce in a thin stream when the flour is completely dissolved. In this case, the mass should be continuously mixed.
- The dish is prepared for another 5-6 minutes with a slight boil.
- At the very end, chopped dill is added to the sauce.
Mushroom Sauce Recipes