Servings: 1 (approximately 190 calories or 795 kJ)
- 45 ml gin
- 30 ml blue curacao (bitter orange liquor)
- 15 ml dry white vermouth
- 15 ml lemon lime soda
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar or fine salt
Blue is a fun color for cocktails, and there are several ways to get color into your drinks. The easiest is to use blue liquor such as Hpnotiq or blue curacao.
Here are some more blue cocktails you might like.
Berry White - UV Blue Vodka
- Blondie in Blue - vodka and amour perfume
- Blue Bayou - Vodka and Blue Curacao Mixed
- Blue Guard - Blue Curacao
- Blue Hawaiian - Rum and Blue Curacao
- Blue Lagoon Margarita - Tequila and Blue Curacao
- Blue Margarita - Tequila and Blue Curacao
- Daphne Martini - Pear Vodka, Gin and Blue Curacao> Envy Cocktail - Tequila and Blue Curacao
- Sapphire Alpine - Gin and Blue Curacao
- Sapphire Martini - Gin and Blue Curacao
- (The) Something Blue - Hpnotiq and White Wine
Send ice to the shaker and pour in lime or lemon juice. Ready juice, which is sold in small plastic bottles, is quite suitable for making a cocktail.
Then add the curacao liquor.
Next comes vermouth and vodka.
Shake the cocktail thoroughly for 3-4 minutes. During this time, the ingredients mix, and the ice cools everything well, starts to melt a little, thereby slightly diluting the cocktail and making it not so alcoholic.
To decorate, cut the lemon into thin circles.
Pour Martini Blue into the glasses and add to the lemon.